Mary Fulano Memorial Scholarship
To apply for the Mary Fulano Memorial Scholarship, fill out the form below and attach all necessary documents.
- Female students in healthcare or Women’s studies
- Orphan girls in Primary or secondary schools in Zambia and other developing countries
- Good academic standing (minimum B)
- Unmet financial need
- Two letters of recommendation from current teachers or final year teachers
- Proof of community service
- The scholarships are awarded for one (1) year.
- Applicants must file a new application for each successive year.
Completed application forms, together with all required enclosures, must reach us no later than May 31st of each year at midnight.
All applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
The application for scholarship must be completed in its entirety and should include all required supporting documents.